Terms & Conditions
Rules for Online Conduct
By using this service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this website.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
Customer agrees that use of the service is entirely at customer’s own risk. Services are provided ‘as is,’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service, including without limitation the software licensed to the customer and the results obtained through the service. Specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services; and 2) any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Customer specifically acknowledges the service is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other customers or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with customer.
Neither the service nor any of its agents, affiliates or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. Customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
Promotions and Specials
Promotions and specials apply to listed titles only, which are subject to change and availability.
Copyright and Trademarks
All trademarks appearing on this website are owned and protected by their respective owners. All images, illustrations, photographs, text, designs, instructions, unique combination of materials and any other media formats which collective form intellectual property, is either owned by Inspirations Studios Corporation Pty Ltd or the respective designer and used under license, and are all protected under Australian and International Copyright Laws. Any unauthorized use thereof is illegal and may be subject to prosecution in the respective territories of breach.
Magazine Subscription Terms and Conditions
- All subscription offers are open to both new and renewal subscriptions, unless otherwise stated.
- Products will be sent to the subscriber at the delivery address stipulated on their subscription. Once a product has been sent, subscriptions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Subscription offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless specifically noted otherwise.
- By subscribing to an Inspirations title, you acknowledge and understand that add-ons and gifts may be available with non-subscriber copies and may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of Inspirations Studios Corporation Pty Ltd.
- All subscription payments must be made and will be processed in Australian dollars. No foreign currency cheques/checks, money orders or cash will be accepted. Any foreign currency fees shall be borne by the subscriber and any bank fees/foreign currency fees will be in addition to the subscription prices listed.
- Subscriber discounts on Inspirations Kits apply to all kits featured on the website and in the magazine only and exclude any other sale offers, subscriptions and services. Subscriber discounts on kits may be changed from time to time at the discretion of Inspirations Studios Corporation Pty Ltd.
- By selecting the automatic renewal option or the Pay As You Go subscription plan, you authorise Inspirations Studios Corporation Pty Ltd to debit your credit card each issue, prior to the despatch of the next issue being sent, without written or verbal notice. This service can be cancelled at any time in writing, in the event notice is received after the despatch of the current edition, the subscriber is still liable to pay for the current edition and the cancellation will be effective for the next issue.
- Any third-party coupons or vouchers made available or supplied to subscribers as part of any single issue purchase or subscription arrangement, are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the third parties. Inspirations Studios Corporation Pty Ltd shall in no way be held responsible or liable or any third parties failure to deliver or honour the coupon/voucher including as part of the Inspirations Magazine.