New Range of Inspirations Gift Packs | Part 1
5th May 2023
At the Inspirations office this week, it’s been all about Gift Packs as we’ve been putting the finishing touches on four gorgeous new offerings, each with their own theme.
Inspirations Gift Packs include a range of different needlework goodies including such wonderments as books, printed patterns and magazines through to Ready-t0-Stitch kits, notions, accessories and more. Gift Packs represent amazing value for money and are ideal for either unwrapping yourself or re-wrapping to gift to someone else!
Here are our first two new gift packs on offer…
Heart’s Content Gift Pack
- 1 x Kit for the project Victorian Hearts by Kim Beamish
- 1 x Inspirations magazine issue #114 with instructions for ‘Victorian Hearts’
- 1 x Bohin Needlebook ‘Edwigee’ with an assortment of 40 premium quality embroidery needles.
- 1 x Tube of elegant Tulip Pins
- 1 x Pair of Klasse 60mm (2 ½”) super sharp stainless steel scissors
The Heart’s Content Gift Pack includes everything you need to stitch to your heart’s content! The value of the individual items totals more than AU$170 however the Hearts Content Pack is available for only AU$95.
Put a Pin In It Gift Pack
- 1 x Kit for the project Bargello & Blackwork by Betsy Morgan
- 1 x Bargello & Blackwork Printed Pattern instruction booklet
- 1 x Kit for the project Sweet Strawberry by Victoria Laine
- 1 x Sweet Strawberry Printed Pattern instruction booklet
- 1 x Kit for the project Fragments by Anna Scott
- 1 x Fragments Printed Pattern instruction booklet
- 1 x Pinwheel of 40 assorted glass-head pins
- 1 x Inspirations Needleguide
Firstly, wow! That is one jam-packed gift pack! Secondly, this is ideal for any pincushion collectors out there, or anyone with friends who would enjoy a pincushion or two. Special thanks to our Gift Pack team for organising printed patterns for the pincushion kits, which have never been available until now.
Normally valued at AU$515 and now available for only AU$285, this is such good value for money, it’s worth breaking open that piggy bank you’ve been keeping aside for a special occasion!
Click on the link below to begin your gift pack shopping frenzy and tune in next week for our second instalment of gift pack releases.